CAS at Less is More

This week's challenge at Less is More is to make a One Layer Card with Spots and Stripes.  I love the simplicity of this kind of challenge, which is a challenge in itself!  I am not confident with graphic type layouts, but I'm determined to test myself whenever I can, so using Gina K's Pretty Patterns clear stamp set (being clear helped enormously to line up images) I created this take on spots and stripes.  The memento inks used in the pattern were Paris Dusk (blue) and Teal Zeal.  Please leave a comment if you visit, as I would love to know your feedback









Comments

  1. Wonderful!! I thought that was a single background stamp until I read the post. Great stamping. Love the colors too.

    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, what fabulous stamping.

    This would be ideal for the 'awkward' teenagers in our lives.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with you Sheila - for the 'too cool' teenagers, it is often difficult to find something suitable and a graphic style is sometimes acceptable - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great Ann, I love the floating bubbles!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw your card on LIM and wanted to say it's amazing! I thought it was one stamp so now I've read your blog I'm even more impressed!
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your card. The colors and design are great. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - I really appreciate it! Hugs, Ann

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique May Blog Hop and Challenge

Scrapbook Boutique July blog hop and challenge

Scrapbook Boutique April Blog Hop and Challenge