Daisies

I have a couple of simple cards to show today, created with the Stampin' Up! Daisy delight bundle - the stamp set and the punch.  I referred to a die in a previous post, but I should have said punch - I love to coordinate stamps with punches wherever possible as it is so quick to create with them!

I made my own coordinating background paper by stamping two small stamps from the set, and mounted it on a piece of Peekaboo Peach card stock.  The inks are the same peach plus smoky slate.


The daisy has not been stamped on these cards, just sponged around the edges and centre with the peach ink.  I have layered three punched daisies to create a fuller flower.  I think the grey makes a great companion to the peach colour!

If you would like to purchase this bundle and live in Australia, please let me know in the comments section below and I can arrange for it to arrive at your door!  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Shiny

Words, words and more words ...

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop