21st masculine birthday

This card is for a friend's grandson - he has already travelled a bit, so hence the world theme.


Colour medium used is Color Burst powders - and then some gold paint swished over at the end.  I saw the technique demonstrated by Heather Telford recently, and the idea is to have the colour very wet to move the colour around, but you must dry each layer before adding the next.  It's a fun method, though I haven't done it justice as this is my first attempt, but I will certainly be trying it again.


The number dies are by Stampin' Up! - Large Numbers - I love these dies!

The 'world' die is unnamed - it isn't specifically the world, so makes an interesting focal point.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Words, words and more words ...

Wonderful News

Something Shiny