Recent Birthdays



My first card is not for a specific birthday but I had a lot of fun colouring those cats!



A 90th birthday for a member of our Book Club  - I've used the Cascade design - it deserves to be 'special' doesn't it?


One for a grandson - turned 22 a couple of months ago, using Stampin' Up stamps.


And if you can see the subtle 95 on the bottom right corner, you'll realise how special this card is!  I used some beautiful Christine Re paper and a design by Sam Clayton of Mixed Up Craft.  It's called an Arrow card and to make it display better, I add a stand to the back so it tilts back slightly and shows off the front better.  I've made quite a few of these this year, and they all look pretty special.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Something Shiny

Wonderful News