Saturday, 12 September 2015

Merry Everything

I have finally made a card from a Silhouette cut I have had for a while but never used (I lost all my previous purchases when I set up my new computer, so can't say who created this cut) - I'll try to find out later though:(


The colour behind the tree has been created with a brand new product (to me) - a couple of colour burst powders by Ken Oliver.  These are magic - spritz with water and watch the powders turn into amazing colours!  Of course, with two new products, I'm definitely going to enter Darnell's 5th NBUS challenge - yay!

I should add that the curved sentiment, by Stampin' Up! is also brand new!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ann!...but I'm trying to resist the color burst powders so this is not helping lol. Another thing to add to the wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. Lovely. And a great start to the Christmas stash.
    PS the fishy card is great too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful Ann, looks like you had a blast with those powders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - I really appreciate it! Hugs, Ann