Saturday, 18 May 2013

Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge #211

This week's challenge is a Sketch with a Spin - Going Buggy.


For my card, I chose a Lil' Bee stamp from Bella Stamps, coloured it with Copics - and cut it out with a square nestie - just stopping at the section where the flowers extend past the square, leaving them to be 'outside the box'!  A neat trick when you don't want to make the whole shape too large just to fit one part of the image!  For the banners, I used dp by My Minds Eye: Miss Caroline and Authentique:  Delightful - their pretty colours give such a great Spring feel to the card.  The script is from my stash.  I think this sketch is fab - I will definitely use it again.

Please check out the inspiration from the other Sweet Stop Sugar Babies and then let us see what creations you come up with:
Cathy McCauleyKorin SutherlandCeal PritchettFaye-Wynn JonesMarlena PeduzziMelissa Shultz,Robin ParkerStephanie SerranoCynthia OlheiserDebbie Owens, and Jamie Moore.  

7 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Ann! Love the colorful bee and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Ann! Darling image and pretty papers make this a WOW card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ann, I love the image and paper combo... Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card Ann. Love the sweet buggy and the flowers. The colors are sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute, what an adorable image and your paper is yummy. I love MME papers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love the image and papers. ♥ Jamie at CraftyGirl21

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ann, love your little bubble bee with the bouquet of flowers. Nice and bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment - I really appreciate it! Hugs, Ann