Thank you cards - using Perfect Pearls

A few weeks ago, I was inspired by Jill Foster  who shared her creations using Inchie Arts and Pan Pastels.  The problem is I don't have any chalks or pastels, so I thought I would try Perfect Pearls and Perfect Pearls Medium to achieve a similar result.  I am pleased with the results I achieved, but will still try to get hold of some chalks some time down the track.  Jill demonstrated her collage effect - it looks so free and soft, and 'arty' that I just had to give it a try!  I have used small tags, cut with a Paper Smooches die, to make a few cards to take with me for occasions when I might want to say 'Thank you' - it pays to be prepared!  I used PaperCrafters Workshop stencils for most of the background, and then added some stamping - small snippets of text, some graphic images etc.  I also sprayed with Smooch Spritz when the stamping was completed.   Some background paper and a few embellishments completed the cards.  IRL the tags have a lovely shimmery effect - I think the potential for these is endless, as each one is unique.  Hope you like them!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Wonderful News

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop